Veteran Services in Brooklyn, New York
Fairhaven Memorial Chapel prides itself on its long history of assisting military veterans and their families with the benefits and services they deserve.
Our Veterans’ Packages provide the families of those who proudly served our country the opportunity to recognize and honor their loved one’s immense sacrifices.
Our staff is committed to ensuring your family receives all the benefits that are available through local, state and federal government. While the forms that customarily pertain to veterans’ burial benefits are available on our website, our knowledgeable counselors ensure every document is completed accurately and submitted to the proper VA or government agency on behalf of military families.
Our Veterans’ Tribute Package includes all of the services in our Direct Cremation package as well as:
- A bronze urn with the branch of service insignia
- Livery Transportation of seven immediate family members to the burial location
- Coordination and direction of a graveside service at Calverton National Cemetery (Calverton, NY) or Long Island National Cemetery (Farmingdale, NY)
- A wooden flag case for displaying the flag presented during military honors
- Scheduling of military honors (if desired and eligible), including a firing squad, taps, and folding and presentation of the flag by uniformed U.S. Military personnel
- Three Certified Death Certificates
From our military family to yours, we are proud of your service to our country and we are privileged to offer this specially discounted service on behalf of a grateful nation.
If you wish to learn more about our Military Memorial Package or our Military Funeral Package , please do not hesitate to contact us with your questions.